Please Note: Blackout Dates do apply on all the offers below. Further restrictions will be listed under the participating business. This offer is not valid: Easter (Apr. 18-20), Memorial Day Weekend (May 23-26), Fourth of July Weekend (Jul. 2-6), Labor Day Weekend (Aug. 29-Sept. 1), Thanksgiving Weekend (Nov. 26-30), 2014.
You must present the original coupons, copies are not accepted. One coupon required per 2 guests. Direct Reservations are Required. All attractions subject to availability. Can not be combined with any other offer or discount.
The Key West Vacation Pass can not be bought in Key West. Upon purchase, please allow a 48 hour processing time and a 3-5 days shipping period to receive your coupon booklet. If this is an international order, please contact us for delivery information.
Please read our Terms and Conditions Section below for complete rules.
Vacation Pass Expires December 19, 2014.
By purchasing a Key West Attractions Vacation Pass you accept these Terms and Conditions of use. Purchase and use of the Vacation Pass is in accordance with each individual member participating on the Vacation Pass. Copies of the Vacation Pass offers are displayed online at www.keywestattractions.org or by telephoning 305-293-7249.
Key West Attractions Association Vacation Pass
THE KEY WEST ATTRACTIONS VACATION PASS WILL ONLY BE VALID WHEN USED FROM JANUARY 6, 2014 – DECEMBER 19, 2014. PHOTOCOPIES OF THE ANNUAL PASS COUPONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. MISUSE WILL RESULT IN THE VACATION PASS BEING VOIDED. THE KEY WEST VACATION PASS CAN NOT BE BOUGHT IN KEY WEST. UPON PURCHASE, PLEASE ALLOW A 48 HOUR PROCESSING TIME AND A 3-5 DAYS SHIPPING PERIOD TO RECEIVE YOUR COUPON BOOKLET. IF THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DELIVERY INFORMATION.
1. The Key West Attractions Association [“Members”] that are part of the Vacation Pass are: Audubon House and Tropical Gardens, Barefoot Billy’s Inc., Capt. Moe's Lucky Fleet Charters, Conch Tour Train, DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Key Resort, Danger Charters, El Meson de Pepé, Fury Water Adventures, Hard Rock Cafe Key West, Harry S. Truman Little White House, Key West Aquarium, Key West Art and Historical Society, Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory, Key West Eco Tour, Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum, Old Town Trolley Tours of Key West, Sebago Watersports, Schooner Appledore, Smokin’ Tuna Saloon, Sunset Watersports, Ripley’s Believe it Not! and Rum Barrel Restaurant.
2. Each Vacation Pass holder will be issued his or her own numbered Vacation Pass coupon booklet.
3. The 2014 Vacation Pass and its coupons are valid through December 19, 2014 subject to the following Blackout Dates: Easter (Apr. 18-20), Memorial Day Weekend (May 23-26), Fourth of July Weekend (Jul. 2-6), Labor Day Weekend (Aug. 29-Sept. 1), Thanksgiving Weekend (Nov. 26-30), 2014. The coupons may be subject to other blackout dates or further restrictions. It is the holder’s responsibility to check with each “Members” ahead of time. Please check “Members” for the opening and closing dates and times before visit. Please note that not all attractions are open all year. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Vacation Pass will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of the “Members” are no longer available or closed during the year.
4. The Key West Attraction Vacation Pass has certain restrictions, specific to the individual “Member”.
5. The purchaser of the Vacation Pass must show, present, and relinquish the discount coupon at the time of purchase at the participating “Members” business in order to receive the discount.
6. The Key West Attractions Vacation Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold, loaned or given away to or used by a third party. Access may be denied to any of our “Members” businesses in the event of fraud or misuse of the Vacation Pass, and the Vacation Pass can be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate at the absolute discretion of Key West Attractions Association. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorized or improper access to any Attraction with a Vacation Pass of which they are not the valid holder. For the avoidance of doubt no refund will be given in such circumstances.
7. The management of the relevant “Members” reserves the right to refuse admission for any reason as provided by each “Members” regulations including, but not being limited to, the “Members” reaching full capacity.
8. Each Vacation Pass has an attached Vacation Coupon Sheet. The sheet consists of 22 coupons, that are valid at each of the participating “Members” businesses. These coupons are one time use only. Once used, the “Members” coupon is torn away from Vacation Pass and is no longer valid.
9. The Vacation Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher or advance booking or with any other offer, discount or retail/restaurant incentive.
10. Refunds are not available in any circumstances. Including failure to complete your vacation due to acts of God, not limited to weather including hurricanes and evacuations of Key West.
11. In the event of a lost Annual Pass, Key West Attractions Association will not re-issue a replacement Vacation Pass.
12. Once a Vacation Pass reaches its expiration date of December 19, 2014, it is no longer valid.
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit-card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status.
You may voluntarily sign up to be informed about certain offers. For this service we need only an e-mail address, which we use to send the information you requested.
When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address, so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to the Web site, new services and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please notify us. Make sure to notify us for each account or e-mail address you have left with us.
KWAA does not store your credit card information on our site. We use Shopify to sell our products online and to accept customer’s credit cards. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. That means that Shopify complies with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS). Since KWAA chose Shopify to power our online store, Shopify’s Level 1 PCI certification covers our online store, our shopping cart and web hosting. For more information, you may go to this external Shopify link - PCI Compliant Hosting Provider, Web Hosting Service by Shopify. Shopping Cart & Ecommerce Software.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide features such as 1-Click shopping and to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
KWAA does share your personal information with its member companies. KWAA does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com. (If you use more than one e-mail address to shop with us, send this message from each e-mail account you use.)
In summary, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at KWAA possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
KWAA welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.